Channel Account Executive | UK
Jamf | 101 - Sales EMEIA | London, England
We’re looking for the right person to help us expand our channel partnerships within the UK & Ireland. We want somebody who can quickly become a genuine Jamf evangelist and subject matter expert, conveying the value of our Whole Product Experience to sales teams within our channel, and supporting growth with new and existing channel partners. You should be ready to implement the Whole Product Experience and enhance our channel strategies by collaboratively formulating and guiding business validation cases to speed adoption.
- Develop and execute channel business plan to dramatically scale and grow business with key stakeholders at Apple, as well as existing and development partners in UK & Ireland and execute at or above assigned quota levels. (measured)
- Works together with key roles such as Sales, Marketing, and Professional Services within partner entities to ensure that vertical offerings are understood and brought to market.
- Connects appropriate decision makers and Jamf sales teams for client engagement.
- Chooses and attends appropriate tradeshows to ensure that vertical marketing is presented appropriately and that our offerings are well communicated to customers and prospects.
- Identifies customer needs and works with Product Management to ensure that the features and benefits of product are matched to that need.
- Creates and manages campaigns that are relevant for specific vertical needs to develop sales pipeline for Jamf sales team (measured)
- Works with UK Marketing team to create relevant content for sales enablement.
- Works as a clearinghouse for all customer issues, ensuring follow through by appropriate Jamf employees.
- Performs surveys, interviews and briefings to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 3 year / Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- 5 years of Channel Account Executive or Channel Management experience preferred
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Degree in business or related field
Supervisor: Regional Sales Manager, UK