Regional Sales Manager - Construction
EagleView Technologies | Sales & Marketing | Newark, NJ
***This is a work from home and travel position. You must live inside the territory (New England area, NY, NJ, Ont., Que.)***
We’re looking for a Regional Sales Manager-Construction Market to join our supportive and competitive sales team. Our product has taken away the work hazard for construction teams in a technological way and there’s still lots of opportunity for the product to grow. Our ideal candidate will have the discipline to work independently and understand the construction industry or has the drive to want to learn the business. This individual will work closely with the Area Sales Director, National Accounts Managers, and Regional Account Managers for support and/or direction while building sales across all sub-verticals within the construction sales channel.
- Increase revenue by month by state and region; increase market share YoY measured quarterly
- Create and support a regional business plan
- Build strong, actionable, relationships with local and regional sales reps within distribution and manufacturing partner companies. Understand partner reps goals to develop incentives
- Manage regional revenue and spending accounting sheet and maintain positive growth
- Conduct training's for partner companies’ sales teams to become exceptional EagleView Sales Reps, evangelists
- Meet and introduce local contractors to Regional Account Manager for follow up and account management
- Focus on identifying and building relationships with local market leaders and large contractor clients
- Communicate plans and strategies with Regional Account Manager, Area Sales Director
- Work with Area Sales Director on regional plans, implementations, progress, RAM development and management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in sales
Ability and willingness to travel extensively, up to 80%
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.