Ping Identity | Sales (6100) | Amsterdam, North Holland
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Account Executive will be responsible for generating revenue in the region working closely with strategic channel partners and supported by a Regional Solution Architects team. We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executive with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management. Experience working in the local market, and knowledge of the partner landscape, is highly desired.
Ping Identity offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business solutions. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Sales Reps, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
- Develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives
- Create and implement territory strategy, including developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers
- Must be able to deliver value propositions to IT management as well as VP and C-level business management
- Recognize commercial and public sector specific business issues and drive/influence resources to address opportunities
- Major focus on identifying and qualifying new opportunities using the telephone, onsite and/or web demonstrations to improve market coverage, increase market share, and grow revenue
- Implement sales/marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives
- Act as a liaison between Ping Identity and customers and develop a team selling approach with pre-sales technical specialists and the customer support organization
- Navigate strategic System Integrator and Reseller landscape to ensure Ping is represented in key Public Sector organisations
- Assist with partner recruitment, training and on-going support
Provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts
- Five years quota-carrying software sales experience
- Experience of working in a “start-up” environment
- Proven successful track record with annual quotas for the past three years
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, closing and managing skills
- Successful candidates will have experience in managing complex sales cycles, expecially in Public Sector
- Familiarity with general security, identity and access management, and federated security software products
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including cold calls, proposal preparation, and presentation skills
- Executive selling and negotiating skills
- Must have energy, drive, commitment and passion
- Goals-oriented, team player, ability to delegate to pre-sales and post-sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be comfortable selling in a hybrid-selling environment, where both direct and indirect approaches are used
- Creative deal-making skills
- Detail and results oriented.
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, commitment and activity to attain corporate and personal goal
- Prior use of CRM applications (Siebel, Salesforce.com, etc.) and Microsoft applications such as Word/Excel/etc.
- Applicant must reside within the geography of the assigned territory.
- Some travel required