PowerSchool | G&A | Folsom, CA
As Collection Manager within PowerSchool, the successful candidate will be a dynamic and organized self-starter who can lead a multi-location collections team. The manager will analyze accounts receivable trends and drive resolution of collections issues working directly with customers and internal team players to achieve collection goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with driving daily operations of the team from finance order approval to cash collection
- Lead collections team meetings
- Assigning and balance the work load based on customer territories
- Timely pursue past due accounts; establish goals and minimize aging accounts
- Lead Accounts Receivable projects and implementations as needed
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities in the collection process
- Ability to create reports and provide data analysis on customer accounts
- Research customer billing inquiries and issues raised related to their accounts
- Generate orders in SFDC and invoices in NetSuite.
- Edit and update the SFDC and NetSuite customer database and assist with account support
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal-oriented collections department
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and sales
- Work with OM manager to provide weekly reports and account analysis on orders and collections activities
- Maintain, perform internal control procedures for AR
- Support quarterly review and annual audit, as requested
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of progressive experience in accounts receivable and collections
- Highly skilled in use of Excel.
- Previous experience with SFDC and NetSuite is a plus
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, detailed-oriented
- Must have good time management skills; ability to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally.
- Dynamic decision-making and impeccable judgment