Regulatory DataCorp | Information Technology | King of Prussia, PA
RDC is expanding its usage of cloud-based solutions with a strong emphasis on machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI). Our Developers are exposed to modern cloud strategies and interact closely with our Data Science Team.
- Use your passion to build cutting edge solutions to solve problems with the right technologies.
- Support quality development practices and pursue new and better ways to build software.
- Understand and follow emerging design to appropriately meet the business needs of our clients.
- Use what works while keeping an eye out for new and better ways.
- Actively participate in improving the code base by performing code reviews.
- Reach outside the mainstream to adopt the best of all communities: open source, programming, etc.
- Continuously improve and don't be content with the status quo -- code can always be better expressed, more elegant and simple, and higher in quality.
- 7+ years experience
- Experience with one or more of the following application frameworks: Spring, Struts, Ibatis
- Experience with open-source relational database management system MySQL
- Experience with troubleshooting SQL related issues
- Experience troubleshooting and working in a Linux based environment
- Experience implementing functionality using one or more of the following:
o SOAP and/or REST messaging protocol
o WSDL (Web Services Description Language)
o Maven build automation tool
o SVN (Apache Subversion) software versioning and revision control system
- Strong grasp of OODesign design patterns including Gang of Four (GoF)
- Knowledge of server application containers: Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss
- Cloud experience – AWS
RDC is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Bribery & Corruption, and Politically Exposed Person (PEP) screening solutions provider. We integrate the world’s largest open source risk-relevant database into an agile software as a solution (SaaS) technology platform that protects our global clients from regulatory risks. Our clients in include major globally recognized financial institutions, FINTECH company’s, and multi-national corporations.
Our technology solutions play an important role in the battle to make the world a better, safer place to be, by keeping criminal money out of the financial system. Criminals are always looking for ways to convert their illegal gains into legitimate income supporting a host criminal activity, from drug cartels and human traffickers to terrorist financing.
Work with RDC and make the world a better, safer place!
What Get In Return
RDC’s comprehensive benefits begin on day one! Benefits include:
- Health and dental insurance through UHC
- Vision insurance through VSP
- Employer paid insurance and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Saving Accounts
- 18 PTO days
- 9 paid holidays
- Employee discount programs
- Casual, laid back work environment
- Free pizza Tuesday
- Casual dress
Equal employment opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. and Regulatory DataCorp Limited (herein referred to as RDC) to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RDC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities