Legal Accounts Trainer
Advanced | Services - Training | ., England
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole industry and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 16,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our Legal Accounts Trainers’ help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
The Professional Services team provide optimal value to the business by ensuring accuracy and diligence in all tasks undertaken. You will be successful in this role if you are a professional who takes pride in the successful completion of their work ensuring the customers’ needs are at the forefront at all times.
Trainers have specialist knowledge of our software solutions and how legal firms use them to deliver efficient cashiering services. The trainer will be required to tailor sessions to meet the needs of law firms and their particular cashroom requirements. A good working knowledge of legal accounts is essential for this role and ideally experince of working as a cashier in a legal practice.
Customer satisfaction is a key performance indicator for us and each course is evaluated by delegates on the Trainer's capabilities and delivery.
The Training team provides a key function to our business as the frontline for services delivery gathering product and market feedback. You will also engage in go to market activities to ensure that the services team are prepared for new product releases.
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Advanced are a different sort of employer. Recruiting people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £225m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride
ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public
sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that
simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discounts programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance - 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!