Team Lead, Professional Services
KIBO | Operations | Dallas, TX
Kibo. We provide industry leading eCommerce, distributed order management, and mobile point-of-sale solutions to retailers and branded manufacturers. Kibo is a complete omnichannel commerce platform, delivering the lowest total cost of ownership and the fastest time to value. With predictive technologies and enterprise performance, we can help you achieve increased sales. No matter the challenge, Kibo powers your success.
A strong, hands-on Professional Services Team Lead with interest in SaaS, eCommerce or software development projects. Client-facing experience is highly desirable.
Team Lead's Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with multiple customer projects that will vary day by day.
- Having API discussions and assisting
- Working on requirements and design activities
- OMS or solution configuration
- Solving internal issues tracking through JIRA
- Working closely with engineering
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information systems highly desired.
- E-commerce experience a huge plus!
- Minimum two years of hands on Project Manager experience with web based, client facing software and solution development.
- Coding experience at a collegiate level
- Consulting presence and personality seeing as you will be having technical discussions with non technical people
- Demonstrated leadership in managing client relationship, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional inter-departmental teams
- Experience with the software development lifecycle; from requirements phase through delivery
- Knowledge of components of web commerce, relational databases, creative design process and object oriented programming
- Demonstrated ability to confidently manage challenging client issues
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite including MS Project, Excel, and similar software
- Excellent judgment, with the ability to make well-thought-out decisions and recommendations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent ability to manage work flow, handle interruptions, and to be flexible with changing tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and accomplish multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic, flexible attitude, able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment