Sales Specialist (Contracts and Renewals)
Vertafore | Sales | Denver, CO
Make an impact and love what you do!
Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs, and help agents, carriers, and governments carriers grow business and remain compliant with regulatory requirements. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future in Denver even stronger.
We are seeking highly motivated Sales Specialist (Contracts and Renewals) interested in kick starting their career in sales. SCR’s make sure Customers know how to renew existing contracts, and find ways to buy more products and services from Vertafore. You will be tasked both with speaking to accounts that are looking at renewal dates and deadlines, and persuading Customers to purchase our services and solutions that further enhance and help grow business objectives and Customer revenue.
During your discussions you will have pre-existing information and data about the Customers current software assets and contract(s). You will work on the phone to help them understand the value and benefits of not only renewing their contracts, but also the value of adding new products and services. Additionally you will be a key component of helping them to solve real problems by helping to connect Customers with internal resources around training, billing, and Customer Success. The idea of this role is to learn about our broader sales organization and strategy, about our company, and have an ultimate goal of being promoted internally to a quota carrying role.
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of achieving goals and/or quotas, or other similar objectives.
- Ability to be a team player and perform in a fast-paced, inside sales oriented environment
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfort with sales technology and CRM tools
The Job and Key Requirements:
- Execute the Vertafore Contracts & Renewals process for generating sales & sales opportunities.
- Possess a working understanding of Salesforce.com and other key sales technologies used for Business Development and Opportunity creation.
- Collaborate with Finance, Operations to execute campaigns that provide timely renewals and long-term contracts to Vertafore.
- Regularly perform against individual monthly and/or quarterly targets: accounts reached, substantive contract and renewal conversations, conversion rates, and stage “Zero” Opportunities which may consist of meetings, appointments virtually, demos, or follow-up calls assigned to quota carrying sales reps in Vertafore.
- Collaborate with internal sales operations stakeholders on reporting and analysis.
- Chart and Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Ensure CRM tools and Vertafore value-selling methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.