Sales Development Representative | France
Jamf | 101 - Sales EMEIA | Amsterdam, North Holland
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying, developing, and qualifying new prospective customer leads and generating pipeline for the Sales teams. The SDR is often a customer’s first point of contact at Jamf and serves as a brand ambassador by delivering excellent first impression to the customer.
- Prospect into the assigned territory to find leads for the Sales team.
- Follow up on incoming leads and convert them to opportunities.
- Develop a well-rounded understanding of Jamf sales philosophy, market and customers.
- Use Salesforce to accurately manage and note calls, leads and opportunities.
- Answer incoming calls, chats and e-mail
- Go above and beyond to deliver an excellent customer journey
- Work closely with the extended Sales team and the Marketing team.
- Contribute to the improvement of tools and processes within a rapidly evolving environment.
- Maintain accurate records of leads passed to sales and the success of leads converted into opportunities
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- General Experience using CRM solutions, Salesforce (Preferred)
- Experience in technology sales is favorable
- Experience in France territory (Preferred)
- Strong Communication Skills Business level Proficiency in English (Required)
- C2 level of Proficiency in French (Required)
- Fast learner, self-motivated, goal oriented
- Resourceful and curious to find answers in an evolving environment
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- An interest in technology
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Travel: Less than 10%
Education: Bachelor's degree (preferred, a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered)
Manager: Manager, Sales Development