Customer Support Specialist (US)
Regulatory DataCorp | Operations | King of Prussia, PA
* * * On the Job Training Provided * * *
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be a vital member of RDC’s software application support team responsible for onboarding new customers and providing application support. Job responsibilities will include:
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the initial point of contact to customers with software application inquiries.
- Confer with users or conduct diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Answer end user inquiries regarding software product, data, and other technical questions to resolve inquiries or resolve problems by email and telephone.
- Provide technical assistance and software support to users.
- Learn and understand product enhancements and become a “go-to” person for customers and colleagues.
- Maintain customer contact and call ticket information within an existing database.
- Onboard new clients; advise and guide new user through account configuration options and general application setup.
- Conduct end-user webinar-based training of RDC’s market leading software systems and applications.
- Conduct in-person training or product demos for new hires of RDC.
- May develop training materials and demos.
- Proactive monitoring of application behavior.
- Troubleshoot RDC application software issues reported by customers.
- May develop procedural and diagnostic documentation.
Share knowledge and customer feedback with RDC stakeholders including data, operations, product and technology teams to identify product and performance enhancement opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an application support environment
- Team oriented, with the ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional demeanor
- Presentation skills
- Proficiency with computer and spreadsheet software programs, including Microsoft Office suite products.