Ping Identity | Product Development - Software (5103) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The program manager will manage the planning, development and release activities for strategic initiatives within the Product group at Ping Identity. Responsibilities include planning and project coordination across engineering, design, finance, legal, and market development teams. They will develop a deep knowledge of interdepartmental dependencies and be responsible for implementing processes and resolving issues cross functionally as they arise.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic product initiatives by developing high-level work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, and assist FP&A team with business and financial analyses.
- Help manage communications among the product teams and the broader cross-functional organization to ensure stakeholder alignment.
Define and track key performance metrics, deliverables and activities for product to ensure the company meets overall profitability goals.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
- 3-5 years of work experience in consulting, software, consumer Internet, IoT industries and/or early stage companies.
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Proven track record of performance in a strategy & operations role or comparable experience in product management, business strategy, product operations, strategy/corporate development at a leading high-tech company, or technology-focused firm.
- Strong presence with good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively and develop effective working relationships with all levels of management; able to effectively engage with both technical and business executives.
- Capable of managing a diverse range of responsibilities in a dynamic and results oriented environment. Must be comfortable with evolving requirements and priorities.