Account Executive - Inside Sales
Aspira | 210 - Sales - Tech | Dallas, TX
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
Aspira is seeking a driven sales professional to join our growing Private Camping team. The Account Executive will be responsible for winning new business. They will be selling a comprehensive software solution to private/government campgrounds/small businesses. Leverage the power of America’s most visited camping website (www.reserveamerica.com) and our industry leading reservations software platform in a high growth market to take your career to the next level.
- Identify new business opportunities through prospecting, cold calls, qualifying, referrals, and leveraging existing lead generation tools
- Use solution-selling techniques to understand the problems that prospective customers are facing and demonstrate ASPIRA's solution(s) to solve these problems
- Manage the entire sales cycle as the primary contact and advisor for prospective clients
- Develop new opportunities on a daily basis, while continuing to invest in existing opportunities by scheduling meetings, demonstrations, sending proposals, and securing new agreements
- Record and maintain detailed records of all interactions in CRM tool.
- Meet and exceed all targets and quotas, inclusive of call volume
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis for prospective clients
- Continually increase product and job expertise by participating in training and educational opportunities
- Keep abreast of best practices and market trends
- 2+ years of experience in a consultative, B2B sales role
- Ability to deliver on growth, selecting and qualifying opportunities, and achieving sales objectives with business customer accounts
- Proven track record of success
- Strong consultative skills
- Ability to learn, use and understand technology
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to learn, use, and understand CRM applications (i.e. Salesforce)
- Experience with software and/or SaaS solutions preferred
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and open to feedback
Aspira’s Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Vision, Dental, RRSP
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Two additional paid days per year to “Get Lost” in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.