EMEA Collections Specialist
TIBCO | 81010 EMEA Finance | Dublin, Leinster
The EMEA Collections Specialist will be based in Dublin, Ireland and work as part of the EMEA Finance team whose responsibilities span a number of countries in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region (EMEA).
Objectives are to collect cash in a timely manner, escalate issues, liaise with teams impacting the collection process, prepare reconciliations as necessary and resolve customer disputes and queries as quickly as possible. The team objectives are constant improvement of DSO’s, reduction in overdues and contribution to global process initiatives.
To succeed in this role, the jobholder will have excellent communication skills, a meticulous attention to detail, be highly organised and will be able to multi-task to ensure that all deliverables are met.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Collection of cash for the EMEA region by telephone, email and letter.
- Ensure risks and issues are highlighted/ escalated internally.
- Undertake complex reconciliations.
- Handle disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payment into line with terms.
- Work within Sarbanes Oxley guidelines and controls.
- Maintain up to date records of all customer communications.
- Review invoices and send to the customer.
- Resolve internal billing queries with the appropriate department.
- Other ad-hoc duties.