Data Analyst- eCommerce Quality Assurance Associate
Numerator | Operations | Vadodara, Gujarat
The eCommerce Quality Assurance Associate will work in a team environment alongside other QC team members, and Project Managers, to ensure the smooth running of eCommerce market research operations.
Responsibilities include :
- Search the internet search engines and collect databases for the required information.
- Document information in format defined by us or be able to create format to organize all required information.
- Keep well-informed with the latest tools, search engines and applications on the internet and use them to optimize search.
- Identify keywords of the required information and use them to get to a specific area on the sites or to find maximum information.
- Check the accuracy of the data on the websites by comparing various websites and keep them recorded as instructed.
- Work on specific tool to identify and determine correct products with some quick actions for further procedure.
- Graduate (BCA, BBA, BSc, or equivalent), preferably in computer science or business
- 1-2 years working experience in internet research is an advantage
- Strong ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing
- Strong knowledge of internet and computer application skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Ability to search for the required data and all that is related to it
- Ability to learn new applications and tools offered on the internet and apply them for finding data
- A sound knowledge of internet search engines, databases and how to optimize the search
- Ability to optimize keywords
- Ability to work without the need of constant supervision
- Ability to work in a team and provide the required assistance
- Ready to work in shifts as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.