Vertafore | Finance | Denver, CO
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
The NetSuite Administrator is responsible for managing all functional aspects of NetSuite for Vertafore, including configuration, customization, and governance.
The NetSuite Administrator must have expertise in NetSuite’s SuiteFlow, CSV Integrator, SuiteBuilder and SuiteAnalytics. The ideal candidate also possesses strong business knowledge covering ERP implementations such as GL, Financials, Banking, Payables, and Receivables, as well as integrations to CRM (Salesforce) and overall lifecycle from lead to quote to order.
NetSuite Administrator responsibilities include:
- Design, build, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the NetSuite platform based on industry best practices
- Advise the business on risks around customizations or alterations to the platform
- Act as the primary point of contact for NetSuite application support, managing any escalations to NetSuite support
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards
- Communicate and collaborate with other team resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions
- Research and keep current on NetSuite modules and functionality, also communicate trends and future needs from a business perspective to management
- Manage all aspects of NetSuite upgrades
- Work with the business to understand compliance and accounting practice changes such that we can implement in Netsuite
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
- Direct experience with Netsuite Administration is strongly preferred
- You must be able to demonstrate experience working in NetSuite ERP as well as possess an understanding of the administration aspects
- The ideal candidate will be able to configure solutions within NetSuite through SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow and SuiteAnalytics as well as security and other administrative setups
- Strong experience with creating saved searches, dashboards, custom reports, and providing user training is strongly desired.
- Self-motivated individual who can work with limited direction, while keeping key constituents apprised of project status, and ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Familiarity with areas covering ERP (GL, Financials, Banking, Payables, and Receivables), CRM (Life cycle from Lead to Quote to order, Marketing to ROI), Electronic Funds Transactions, and Fixed Asset
- Experience with ETL tools, Talend or Celigo a plus
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with business acumen needed to proactively solve problems facing the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, Skype, face-to-face)
- Ability to produce high quality documentation and analysis