Ping Identity | Product Development - IDaaS (5102) | Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity Israel provides the next generation cloud-based Multi-factor authentication (MFA) service enabling people to use their smartphone for fast, easy and secure authentication and access to any service across any channel at any time.
As a Product Manager you will work with cross-functional engineering teams developing the next generation of Ping Identity products. You will collaborate with other departments throughout the development lifecycle so to create a great Identity management platform, and work in a fast pace environment. The position is based in Tel Aviv.
If you're talented and passionate about driving the next set of AI breakthroughs that will make people lives more secure, we want to talk to you.
- Build the strategy and roadmap of AI and risk based products so to drive a significant impact for our platform
- Gather, specify, deeply analyze and prioritize market requirements for current and future products and markets, by conducting market research supported by interactions with stakeholders and customers
- Build and integrate new AI services and technologies for areas such as fraud detection and biometrics. Manage the product life cycle
- Evaluate competitors and the market: capability-oriented and emerging technologies
- Build the product requirements documents, aligning with all the relevant stakeholders
- Use metrics and quantitative analysis to gain insights and find new opportunities
- Work with sales, marketing, other R&D depts. and support to achieve successful product buy-in; and to ensure the product is launched and supported across the company.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage customers
- Evangelize, educate and train the sales team, sales engineers and the support team
- Constantly innovate and maintain product leadership in the market
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent data driven and machine learning based products
- Demonstrated success in building high-performing, scalable, mission-critical applications
- Passion for delivering effective and elegant solution experiences to end users
- Have an "everything is possible" & "can do it" mentality
- Thrive under pressure, prioritize wisely, keep deadlines, and take responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and team management experience; able to coordinate and communicate with product engineering and other departments; excellent teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s degree, with an advanced technical or business degree desirable; MBA a plus
- Minimum 3 years of product management professional experience in the area of enterprise cloud IT, security and/or mobile applications
- Experience in Identity and Access Management
- Experience in the payments industry
- Experience in fraud detection systems and risk intelligence
- Have a natural flair for UI & UX
- Proven ability to drive the business case analysis for new products and features
Willingness to travel