Data Development Manager
Ping Identity | Product Development - IDaaS (5102) | Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
In this role, you should be an expert with big data processing technical components (e.g. Data Modeling, ETL and Analytics), infrastructure (e.g. frameworks and software) and their integration. The individual is expected to be able to build efficient, flexible, extensible, and scalable ETL and analytics solutions.
The Data development lead, will be responsible for developing workflows and algorithms to help make raw data meaningful, implement solutions using these tools to provide new functionality over cloud deliver service.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required as the person will work very closely with diverse teams.
- Provide technical leadership to build and implement data and big data solutions
- Articulate pros and cons of various technologies, platforms and tools.
- Demonstrated work experience with distributed, scalable Big Data programming model and technologies such as Spark, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Deep technical Expertise in Spark/Hadoop ecosystem components.
Experience designing, developing and implementing online-machine learning libraries.
- 3+ years leadership experience.
- 3+ years of experience in implementing Big data solutions in data analytics space
- Must be an expert with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark
- Expertise working with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Elastic search, Graph database).
- Expertise working with Messaging Technologies (Kafka), Stream Processing (Kafka streaming, Storm, Spark Streaming)
- Expertise in all phases of data modeling, from conceptualization to database optimization
- Architect and drive the build out of a scalable next generation data platform
- Deep knowledge of developing highly scalable distributed systems
- Advantage Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Maven, Jenkins, gitlab, kubernetes , Docker)