Director/Senior Director, Business Systems (Oracle ERP, EBS, Financials)
Cvent | Technology | Tysons Corner, VA
We are the world's leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Companies use our SaaS platform to handle and facilitate online event registration, venue selection, budgeting and event management, website design, email marketing, day-of-event activities, social media integration, and much more. We build beautiful software that helps event planners take the event experience to their attendees via our responsive mobile web, HTML5, and native mobile apps, backed by a robust microservices architecture.
Director/Senior Director of Business Systems, (Oracle ERP, EBS, Financials)
Cvent is seeking a Senior Director of Enterprise Business Systems (Oracle E-Business Suite, ERP) to deliver key processes, IT and change management initiatives, and business application implementations in a high growth environment. This individual will be championing ERP and financial systems integrations across the company and its global projects, while driving innovation with an entrepreneurial attitude.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage the design, implementation, and support of the company’s financial and ERP systems architecture, and reporting tools.
- Manage a team responsible for support and modernization of the core business systems platform.
- Develop and implement the usage of enterprise-wide standards for data definitions, data management, warehouse design, and ensure the organization's compliance.
- Serve as the primary interface for all Oracle projects and system related issues.
- Drive and manage the development of customized reporting and analysis, including key business metrics dashboards, maintenance reporting etc.
- Develop partnerships with other leaders to ensure that the ERP and financial systems are aligned with the Cvent’s business objectives.
- Provide leadership and guidance to build a culture of trust, problem solving, innovation and ownership.
- Continuously identify operational efficiencies to increase profitability, and focus on customer satisfaction.
What You Need for this Position
- IT Professional with a Bachelor’s Degree in a technology-related field, with 12+ years of experience.
- 4+ years of experience in a management level position, building and leading high-performing teams.
- Working experience with ERP and financial tools, primarily with Oracle suite of products (Oracle E-Business Suite).
- Understanding of cloud and SaaS platform-based company operations, and infrastructure.
- Experience with accounting and financial systems, and working with leaders in those business functions.
- Proven work history in delivering key initiatives, such as technology migrations, new product launches, deployment of business applications, and reducing costs and inefficiencies.
- Involvement in integrations from acquisitions and mergers.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, and application project management
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace