Enterprise Account Executive
TIBCO | 71400 Sales NAM South West | Non-TIBCO Office, CA
The Enterprise Account Executive initiates and executes sales transactions of TIBCO software products to net new customers and existing customers. Enterprise Accounts Executive are responsible for a set of named target accounts that are a mix of existing customers and prospects.
- Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for managing all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Identify key decision-makers and build strong relationships with customers.
- Penetrate and develop existing accounts and new prospects, perform sales presentations to prospects, negotiate contracts, and close new business deals.
- Work closely with the pre-sales technical support team and perform assessments to determine customer requirements.
- Ultimately, the Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for selling TIBCO products within their designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction, while maximizing sales revenue.