Regional Account Manager
EagleView Technologies | Sales & Marketing | Bellevue, WA
Reporting to the Construction Sales Manager, the Regional Account Manager is responsible for achieving revenue and market share goals specific to the geography to which they are assigned. The RAM will work closely with the Regional Sales Manager and National Accounts to support programs and drive sales across all sub-verticals within the channel.
- Maintain and grow top tier customer base and move into long term contracts when possible
- Clientele make up of top 200+ accounts in a geographical region.
- Increase revenue by month by state and region; increase market share YoY measured quarterly
- Support National and Regional Programs within designated regions
- Build strong relationships with local and regional sales reps within distribution and manufacturing partner companies
- Intimately know the culture of your region, i.e. local market trends, pricing, opportunities, weather, etc.
- Support our partner companies’ clients with world class service
- Support Regional Sales Manager by staying in constant daily communication about regional plans, strategies, clients, follow up, and implementations.
- Partner with and schedule RSM to conduct live trainings for large contractor accounts and partner company reps
- Follow up with RSM trainings, offer continuing education, train partner company reps on EagleView
- Build strong relationships with top contractors within assigned regions
- Identify known and unknown needs within client business models
- Conduct business consultations with contractors to discover these needs and develop actionable 30, 60, 90 day plans to implement within different business models to prove ROI
- Follow up and train different disciplines within contractor companies on how to use our technology to benefit their areas of the business
- Follow up with the decision makers (owners, C-level, and VPs) to show overall ROI
- Other duties, as required
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Knowledge of key sales techniques and marketing practices, including add-on sales and closing skills
- Analytical capacity to define prime target accounts and develop a consistent plan of engagement
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, and establish and maintain great customer relationships
- Ability to work with internal colleagues and customers in a professional team oriented way
- Strong qualification skills, the ability to actively listen, seek information, ask questions and solve problems
- A love of working in a fast paced, deadline and goal driven environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Cold calling experience a plus