Senior Quality Engineer
Cvent | Technology | Draper, UT
We are looking for Senior Quality Engineers to join our rapidly growing Technology Team. Cvent’s Technology Team is responsible for the design, development and operation of the company’s suite of cloud-based software products. We utilize the latest technologies to build our next generation software while employing the latest cutting-edge tools and engineering.
What You Will Be Doing
- Mentor and lead the quality engineering sprint team to deliver high quality software releases.
- Work on enterprise software applications, where performance, reliability and scalability, are critical design goals – not after-thoughts.
- Work closely with product owners, development leads and other stakeholders to understand product specifics and create corresponding test strategies.
- Estimate, plan, coordinate and test web and mobile applications.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs.
- Writing automated tests.
What You Need for this Position
We care more about your attitude and ability to learn than the specific tools and technologies you have used in the past. You need to have a strong passion for quality software and must cringe when you see bad design… or spelling errors.
In addition to this, our IDEAL candidate will meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years of web-based testing experience.
- Experience using test case management software.
- Experience coordinating testing efforts and mentoring junior team members.
- Experience with test automation frameworks and writing automated tests.
- Experience with web services.
- Experience in an Agile environment. Having worked within rapid release cycles is a HUGE plus.
- Enjoys Hawaiian food.
- Likes playing board games.