VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
PSG Operations Manager
TIBCO | 51330 PSG Operations | Dublin, Leinster
As a PSG Operations Specialist you will a commercial business partner to both the regional Delivery Managers and country Practice Leaders providing first class operational support. We are looking for a professional team player who sets the standard with a high level of positive energy in their approach to all activities.Skills & Requirements
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Oracle projects. For all services engagements, projects codes are created in the Oracle Projects Module, in order to track the life cycle of a project, from the initial funding through to revenue recognition and the generation of client invoices.
- Action any transfers of budget and time.
- Communication to the field in the event there are internal changes to processes and systems
- Monthly / quarterly revenue review and analysis to ensure that all the bookable revenue has been correctly captured, and that all timecards, as well as, client ‘acceptances’, have been correctly accounted for.
- Working closely with Sales Operations, Legal, and in particular Corporate Revenue, to ensure that revenue recognition for non-standard contracts are understood and communicated to the field.
- Validation of the Weekly Forecasting, to ensure that the Forecast is accurate and all larger variances from the previous weeks explained.
- Assist in regular reporting and analysis to the field as well the regular audit reviews.
- This role will entail numerous ad-hoc duties, given the dynamic nature of the Services business.