PSG Operations Manager
TIBCO | 51330 PSG Operations | Dublin, Leinster
The PSG Operations Manager will deliver both commercial and operational guidance and best practices to both the regional Business Managers and the country wide Senior Directors for Professional Services. The PSG Operations Manager shall have strong ties to the Business Managers and support the cadence of both on-going and potential new deals, in terms of contract structure, VSOE (pricing), but more so, to ensure all the required delivery, reporting and revenue recognition process are fully met on a monthly and quarterly basis. This role shall be wide-spread, in that, it shall cover a large, varied amount of duties, and shall need to be performed under tight deadlines, covering EMEA.
It is intended that the PSG Ops Manager shall, in due course, having demonstrated their ability to perform the role, be requested to manage 2 other staff members.
This role shall report into the PSG Operations Senior Manager - EMEA, and shall include some travelling.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Review and amendment of Work Orders prior to Customer release
- Deal Pipeline Management (Bookings) , reporting and hygiene in Salesforce (SDFC)
- Project Management via Oracle:
- Tracking the lifecycle of a project
- Opening of project codes
- Funding and budget analysis
- Time and expense tracking
- Invoice Review
- Time and Expenses Forecasting and Revenue analysis
- Reporting on project KPI – Over-Budgets, Non-Billable time, Project Margin %
- Monthly and Qtly – Revenue Forecasting
- Systems Up-grades and Testing