Field Sales Engineer II | Hi Ed
Jamf | 160 - Systems Engineering | ,
The Sales Engineer’s (SE) primary role is to partner within the Sales Department and work alongside Account Executives to achieve sales and billings goals. This position will evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and present technical solutions to meet the needs of prospective and existing customers. The position works both remotely and on site.
- Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and requirements and competency evaluations on time.
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs).
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and vision of the organization.
- Performs other duties as required and completes all job functions as per departmental policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate Jamf products to prospective and existing customers to inspire interest and engagement via remote/online tools, and occasionally on site.
- Technical point of contact for prospective and existing customer, as well as partners, throughout the sales process.
- Work jointly with the Sales team during discovery sessions and demos to demonstrate Jamf products to prospects remotely and/or on site.
- Identify and understand the ongoing service needs of customer and recommend solutions in terms of support and service engagements.
- Support targeted evaluations, proof of concept, and pilot implementations of Jamf solutions to timely success.
- Support revenue and billings goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Occasionally assist the broader SE team and contribute relevant information.
- Demonstrate the business benefits of Jamf products to prospective and existing customers, and small groups at events, remotely and/or occasionally on site.
- Special projects as assigned by SE Management.
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity.
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 2 - 4 Years of technical sales, support or services experiences (Required)
- < 2 Years Basic exposure to Jamf products, related architecture tools and relevant competing solutions(Preferred)
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred); a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- Required Certifications/Licensures: (Certified Casper Technician (CCT),Certified Casper Administrator (CCA))
- Preferred Certifications/Licensures: (Certified Casper Expert (CCE),Certified JSS Administrator (CJA))
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent presentation & organisational skill
- Proven Analytical Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Read / Comprehend Written Instructions
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results driven culture
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
- Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
- Experience with Apple Platform, SalesForce.com & Jira preferred