Enterprise Sales Executive - Remote
Social Solutions | Sales/Marketing | San Diego, CA
Every day, thousands of human service organizations use Social Solutions’ software to help them transform the lives of participants in their programs. Our mission is to empower these organizations with resources and tools that help them measure and accelerate the progress they bring to the world. If you are ready to advance, innovate and lead, join us as we help nonprofits maximize their efforts to do even more good.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and close business for accounts within your territory
- Develop additional new leads through research, cold-calling, networking and strategizing with contacts and prospects for nonprofit agencies within your territory
- Use well-developed skills in consultative/solution selling to develop and strengthen relationships from C-Level to case managers
- Create a strategic business plan and sales strategy for each account within your territory
- Minimum 5+ years of experience selling enterprise-level applications at the C-Level
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota of $1M or above
- Nonprofit industry knowledge a plus
- Ability to travel 40%-50% within territory
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why You’ll Want to Work Here
At Social Solutions, we’re
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible PTO
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That’s not all, folks!
The best of the best thrive in our organization and are ambitious to grow their careers at Social Solutions. Our sales roles are a base plus uncapped commission structure where high performers are rewarded in a significant way with accelerators and the opportunity to double commission!!
In order to fulfill
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.