Web-Based Java Software Engineer
Jamf | 300 - Engineering | Eau Claire, WI
Jamf is looking for a Web-Based Java Software Engineer to join our Jamf Nation development team. Jamf Nation (http://jamf.com/jamf-nation) is the largest Apple IT management forum in the world with over 70k users!
By joining our small, tightly-knit team, you will be responsible for full-stack development including new features, defect fixing, decreasing technical debt and automation testing. We emphasize getting things done and shipping the best software possible. Our culture is candid, solution-focused and supportive.
· Write great code, innovate, learn, teach and contribute to Jamf Nation and other associated applications.
· Collaborate with developers, automation, product owner, manager and stakeholders to execute on product deliverables.
· Participate in agile-based meetings including: standups, refinement, retrospective and planning.
· Bachelor or Associate degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline. (Preferred, a combination of relevant experience and education may also be considered)
· 6 months to 2 years developing Java web applications.
· 6 months to 2 years SQL and relational database experience.
· 6 months to 2 years consuming or building RESTful APIs.
· Great analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· A positive, flexible, team-focused attitude.
· The ability work in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
· Familiarity with Angular v2 or greater, Bootstrap, JSON, Spring, Hibernate.
· Familiarity with Unit Testing or Automation Testing
· Familiarity with Elasticsearch, Salesforce, Linux, AWS.
· Familiarity with Secure coding practices.
Location: Minneapolis, MN or Eau Claire, WI
Travel: < 10%
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor or Associate degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline. (Preferred, a combination of relevant experience and education may also be considered)