CentralSquare Technologies | G&A | Lake Mary, FL
The Recruiting Intern will perform various sourcing and administrative functions to support the entire Recruitment team. Projects may include both independent work and working collaboratively within our recruitment team and with various departments. This internship will provide insight and exposure to the entire recruitment lifecycle from sourcing applicants up to the offer of employment.
· Actively source potential candidates online (i.e. LinkedIn) and review candidate resumes for matches
· Schedule phone screens and in-person interviews
· Assist in creating/editing documents such as job descriptions, offer letters, questionnaires etc.
· Update online job postings across numerous job boards
· Update and maintain applicant files within our applicant tracking system
· Facilitate college and group outreach to facilitate interest and gain industry contacts
· Research on market employment trends affecting the hiring market in various areas (locations, industries, etc.)
· Other related duties assigned as needed
- Currently enrolled in a related Bachelor's/Master’s degree; Business Management, Human Resources, Sales/Marketing, Communications etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Self-starter with proactive, positive attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Previous internship experience preferred.
- Ability to work at least 24 hours per week