Anti-Financial Crimes Expert / Compliance Advisor
Regulatory DataCorp | Operations | ,
Regulatory DataCorp (RDC), the Smarter Screening™ company, is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, Anti-Bribery & Corruption solutions provider. RDC integrates the industry’s largest financial crime diligence database into an agile SaaS technology platform that delivers powerful, decision-ready intelligence and world-class risk and compliance protection, allowing global organizations to identify banned/suspect entities, strengthen fraud protection, ensure regulatory compliance, manage supply and distribution risk, and protect their brand equity. Their corporate office is in King of Prussia, PA, they also have an office in London. Founded by 20 of the world’s leading financial institutions, today RDC is a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company. Learn more about RDC by visiting www.rdc.com.
Reporting into the President & Chief Operating Officer of RDC, this position is responsible for leading cross functional teams in solutions, sales, and operations to drive superior results for RDC’s growing international client base. Bringing a thorough knowledge of Anti-Financial Crimes Compliance regulations and requirements for financial institutions, and a demonstrated track record of discipline and success, this individual will both help define the next generation of innovative products and solutions, as well with work with clients to enhance their own compliance efforts. Key leadership responsibilities include (1) translating compliance requirements and challenges in innovative solutions on RDC’s roadmap, (2) working with clients to recommend, tune, and optimize the performance of RDC’s leading edge financial crimes related systems and tools, and (3) providing forward thinking leadership to RDC’s solution, and (4) driving our efforts on model governance and risk management.
- Stay on top of regulatory developments and best practices impacting RDC’s clients and solutions, including applicable laws, acts, rules and regulations, and industry enforcement actions.
- Provide guidance to clients and our growth team on end-to end processes for KYC/AML/ABC, and how RDC can help meet the challenges. Provides advice to RDC clients in determining the best solution parameters to meet their regulatory requirements utilizing RDC solutions and/or products.
- Be the internal subject matter expert to ensure our policies, projects, processes and new product initiatives comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Utilizes advanced leadership and collaborative skills in interacting with compliance stakeholders or regulatory agencies.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise on anti-corruption and anti-money laundering topics, trends, and issues. Evangelize solutions to the complex challenges at Trade Shows, Industry Forums, in whitepapers, webinars and other thought leadership content.
- Anticipate the ways RDC must adapt to changes in the industry to sustain competitive advantage.
- Recognize opportunity for new products and existing product enhancements
- Facilitate RDC’s efforts at building active industry communities and networks to prevent terrorism and financial crime
- Thoroughly understand RDC’s offerings, their unique value points delivered in meeting compliance challenges, and help define and design the next generation of solutions, incorporating machine learning and advanced artificial intelligence
- Serves as a subject matter expert, providing direction to others on complex issues, and mentoring team members.
- Supports RDC sales and pre-sales initiatives, linking solutions with established contacts or active prospects.
- Quickly understand our business and needs of our clients.
- Coordinates and responds to regulatory requirements and requests.
- Collaborates with Product Management, Sales, Operations and other key areas within the company.
- Accountable for achieving business objectives and results; provides guidance to cross functional team members to ensure goal achievement and team success.
- Help to guide and channel RDC’s investment decisions, including merger/acquisition targets.
- May work on special projects, other assignments as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5-7 years in relevant work experience in BSA/AML/Sanctions compliance, covering all or most of the following:
- CDD Screening
- Implementing Risk-based approaches and risk assessment
- Optimization of AML/CTF programs
- Model risk governance and management
- Experience interacting with Senior leadership, control function leadership, and compliance subject matter experts.
- Proven excellence in execution in complex and demanding situations.
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal communication skills to effectively drive multi-function initiatives.
- Process oriented with a strong ability to develop appropriate program enhancing strategies.
- Detail-oriented and organized execution.
- Strong room presence and presentation skills.
- An Enterprise Risk Management perspective.
- Expert knowledge of regulatory compliance and regulations.
- Excellent face to face, written communication, interpersonal, and skills
- CAMS, or other industry compliance certification
- JD or MBA or advanced degree
- AML/ABC Bank Compliance advisory experience
- Experience assisting in performance of risk assessments
- Regulatory experience within the Financial Services industry (OCC, FED, FDIC)
- Experience delivering targeted AML training
RDC offers competitive compensation and benefits, a fast-paced and collegial work environment with an exciting and experienced group of colleagues. If you think you have what it takes to become an integral part of our dynamic team, please apply using the link provided.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO)
It is the policy of Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. and Regulatory DataCorp Limited (herein referred to as RDC) to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RDC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
JOB DESCRIPTION DISCLAIMER
This job description is not intended as and does not create employment contracts. RDC maintains its status as an at-will employer. All descriptions have been reviewed in an attempt to illustrate the jobs functions and basic duties that illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. The list of duties, responsibilities, and requirements should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. RDC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.