Regulatory DataCorp | Accounting/Finance | King of Prussia, PA
The Financial Analyst will be part of a small Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. The Financial Analyst will be an analytical, operationally oriented professional who is able to aggregate, disaggregate, and interpret financial data to convey business results.
This role will enhance visibility to key financial metrics and data through dashboards, reports, and presentations for the CFO, executive leadership team (ELT), and Board of Directors. The Financial Analyst will be a detail-oriented professional who utilizes standardized processes to accurately and efficiently compile, summarize, and present complex financial data.
- Help to tell the story of RDC’s performance, including the preparation of financial statements and/or management reports
· Collaborate with other members of the FP&A team to report and effectively communicate timely and accurate financials to internal stakeholders, including maintaining various reports, schedules, workbooks and dashboards to highlight key metrics and bring insight to business performance
- Assist in conducting month-end close functions including variance analysis, explanations, and communicating significant or unusual business matters
- Assist in managing short and long-term financial planning and capital forecasting
- Prepare monthly variance analysis, operating statistics, and presentation materials
· Perform trend analysis with respect to key metrics
· Assist with the preparation of presentations to the ELT, Board of Directors and internal business units
- Participate in budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting
- Work with and support operational managers as part of annual budget, monthly forecasting, and month-end closing analysis
- Ensure that the decision-making processes have the relevant and sound financial information
- Identify risk areas and bring to the table opportunities to resolve them
- Transform financial data into concise and accurate financial information
- Continuously improve upon existing monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and operating processes; drive automation and simplification
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or closely related field
- 2-4 years of relevant finance experience; at least one year of general accounting or finance work experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Comfortable working in a growing and changing organization
- Prior experience within an FP&A organization desired, as is prior experience within a public company environment
- Familiarity with NetSuite is a plus
- A successful track record in setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Deep analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision-making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Software / SaaS / technology experience preferred, but not required
- Experience supporting a recurring revenue / subscription business model
Regulatory DataCorp (RDC), the Smarter Screening™ company, is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, Anti-Bribery & Corruption solutions provider. RDC integrates the industry’s largest financial crime diligence database into an agile SaaS technology platform that delivers powerful, decision-ready intelligence and world-class risk and compliance protection, allowing global organizations to identify banned/suspect entities, strengthen fraud protection, ensure regulatory compliance, manage supply and distribution risk, and protect their brand equity. Their corporate office is in King of Prussia, PA, they also have an office in London. Founded by 20 of the world’s leading financial institutions, today RDC is a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company. Learn more about RDC by visiting .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO)
It is the policy of Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. and Regulatory DataCorp Limited (herein referred to as RDC) to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RDC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
JOB DESCRIPTION DISCLAIMER
This job description is not intended as and does not create employment contracts. RDC maintains its status as an at-will employer. All descriptions have been reviewed in an attempt to illustrate the jobs functions and basic duties that illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. The list of duties, responsibilities, and requirements should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. RDC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.