Advanced | Pre-Sales | Birmingham, England
We are looking for a CRM Pre-Sales Consultant to work within our Pre-Sales Team
The role involves working with and supporting the sales team in all new business and new to existing opportunities within the CRM space, to secure new solution sales and contracts but also liaising with other teams to ensure we put forward our best proposition to meet the clients need.
The Pre-Sales Consultant will need to understand the CRM marketspace and have experience with or domain experience of CRM applications and their deployment into organisations. They must also be comfortable exchanging solution knowledge to customers and prospects via excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Contribute at all stages of the Pre-Sales process including:
· Assisting with the qualification of opportunities
· Leading and co-ordinating demonstrations of the complete solution portfolio
· Configuring demonstration environments to meet the requirements of client and to show the solution at its best
· Driving forward solutions to prospects, acting as the solution architect in key bids
· Interacting with customers, prospects, market experts and colleagues to understand requirements, and crafting solution portfolios out of this
· Training internal members of staff in the use of the solution when required
· Working with nominated people within the Desk Based Pre-Sales (DBP) team to enable the relevant DBP to support them but also in developmental capacity, sharing learning and helping develop the DBP’s knowledge of winning Pre-Sales campaigns
· Work with the DBP’s to guide them on the maintenance of demonstration environments
· Develop ROI and business case justification proposals for new business prospects, Pre-Sales consultancy exercises to identify business return for prospects and justify the ROI for our solution.
Skills, ability and experience:
· Experience of Pre-Sales in the CRM Market.
· Must have some relevant experience of CRM or SharePoint business applications.
· Excellent presentation and demonstration skills to both small and large audiences
· Excellent organisation skills
· Good listening skills
· Ability to multi task and prioritise under pressure
· Self-motivated to deliver a quality service both internally and externally
· Adaptable to work independently or part of a team
· Commercially minded
· Ability to build relationships with customers and prospects
· Ability to analyse and understand customers’ requirements and key drivers
· Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to prospects of varying seniority and expertise
· Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient propositions
· Ability to build relationships with other teams within the organisation i.e. Development, Product Management, Consultancy etc
· Willingness to travel
· Deliver on ‘Can Do’ attitude
· Ideally the suitable candidate would have experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint or a suitable competitor such as SalesForce CRM.
· Any experience of the Charities market would be an added bonus also.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
· Help support delivery of net new sales targets alongside personal targets.
· Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
· Be adaptable to business requirements/needs
· You will report to the relevant sector Pre-Sales Manager