Ping Identity | Business Development (6200) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Channel team’s mission is to build a world class Ping Partner Network that operates as an extension of the Ping organization. In order for us to accomplish this goal, we need a new team member to help us driving velocity with our partners. The Channel Intern will be an analytical, detail-oriented professional who is able to manage
complex processes and responsibilities punctually and with a strategic mindset in order to support the Global Channel team.
The Channel Intern will interact with the direct salesforce, channel sales, sales operations and sales leadership teams on a daily basis. They will also interface with Marketing, Information Systems, Legal, Finance, and People Operations on a regular basis in order to ensure the Global Channel organization is operating effectively.
- Manage data integrity of our CRM, Salesforce.com; provide analysis, create reports, and build dashboards to bring insights to channel managers, sales reps and sales leaders
- Manage reporting associated with the Ping Partner Program
- Collaborate with Channel, Marketing and Partner representatives on strategic plans and associated quarterly business reviews
- Utilize Business Intelligence systems and processes to enable informed decision making
- Provide training to channel organization on new systems, processes, policies, etc. in conjunction with respective business owners; i.e. Marketing, Finance, Legal, Information Systems
- Assist with global headcount capacity planning and analysis
- Ensure channel organization has the tools and information they need to be successful
- Produce and present financial and business results to the Global Channel team
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Self-starter, capable of working through problems quickly
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate fashion in a fast-paced environment
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Experience interacting with a wide variety of Sales, Marketing and Executive leaders