Sales Operations Intern
Ping Identity | Sales (6100) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Sales Operations intern will assist with Ping Identity’s Go-To-Market efforts and enable the sales team to achieve strategic goals. The Sales Operations intern will interact with the direct salesforce and the sales operations team on a daily basis. They will also interface with Information Systems on a regular basis.
- Manage data integrity of our CRM, Salesforce.com
- Perform maintenance on Sales rep account lists and territories; research new accounts to add to existing territories
- Provide analysis, create reports, and build dashboards to bring insights to sales reps and sales managers
- Learn about the fast-paced Software/SaaS industry
- On pace to graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with a focus on Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and able to work independently as well as in a team setting, with and without direct supervision
- Analytical, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Experience manipulating large data sets