VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Point of Sale - Research Associate
Numerator | Operations | Montego Bay, Saint James
Skills & Requirements
- Reviewing the website to identify new ads and those ads still awaiting entry.
- Reading from a computer based image to identify those pages that contain products that are required for entry, depending upon the requirements of Market Track’s clients.
- Entry of required data, as specified in the applicable detailed entry and category guidelines provided. This key function requires that you learn the following:
- General data entry guidelines that define how different fields are to be recorded.
- Category specific guidelines that define what is included in each category, and the specific rules for entering data for that category.
- Quality control review of entry work and other productive functions carried out by other staff, in order to identify, record and correct errors as they occur.
- Review of project work on an ongoing basis in order to identify errors and omissions in the work delivered under individual client contracts.
- Ongoing revision and testing of the knowledge required in order to provide work of a consistently high standard.
- Candidate must be 18 yrs old or older.
- Must have at least 4 CXC passes .
- Be able to touch type 35 WPM.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, Saturday and/or Sunday, Holidays and Overnight.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Reading and Comprehension Skills.
- Excellent grasp of English including grammar and spelling.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Computer Skills Required.
- Solid knowledge of English Spelling and Grammar.
- Keen attention to details.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.