STATS | Human Resources | Chicago, IL
The Receptionist provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, visitor management, as well as additional clerical duties.
What You’ll Do:
- Receive visitors in a courteous and professional manner; determines nature of visit and directs accordingly
- Answer telephones, screens calls and forwards messages in an efficient and courteous manner
- Ensure office equipment is operational, cleaned regularly and receives maintenance as needed
- Perform clerical work such as typing, filing, sorting, distributing mail, ordering supplies, etc.
- Coordinate and determine catering for company functions
- Work with Office Manager on overall office management
- Open, sort, and route mail to the appropriate persons, departments, etc.
- Provide Executive administrative support as needed
What You’ll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous reception, clerical or administrative support experience preferred
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It’s Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.