Software Developer - Java
Numerator | Engineering | Vadodara, Gujarat
We’re looking for a well-rounded and passionate Full Stack Software Developer to join our team in creating an amazing client experience. If you’re interested in working on all layers of a system from developing new UI controls to creating flexible and scalable data architectures with the latest technologies and tools then Numerator is for you.
This person should be self-motivated. We’re not big on constant oversight and micromanagement. We’re looking for software engineers that can take a task, get clarity as needed, and run with it to produce well-designed quality code. You need to love to code and care about quality and design.
We understand that iteration is important to good design and development. We need a person who can take iterative steps toward delivering a solution. Working with the business the entire way to stay on target and deliver amazing results.
Pay Scale: Rs. 12,00,000 to 20,00,000 Annually. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience in Java.
- Demonstrated experience working on application development projects and test-driven development
- A strong engineer with excellent Java experience working in a SpringBoot framework
- Experience with databases – SQL, NoSQL, or Solr (Elasticsearch)
- Experience with REST services and API design
- Knowledge of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of agile development process
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion etc.)
Having experience in any the following would be a valuable asset:
- Experience working with AWS (RedShift)
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with build automation tools, especially Maven
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of business rules engines
- Programming experience on Unix based infrastructure
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.