Trintech | QA | Addison, TX
Are you interested in working for a rapidly growing, SaaS software company who creates enterprise financial solutions to some of the most recognized brands in the world? If so, you might want to consider Dallas, TX based Trintech for your next career move.
Trintech is a visionary leader the Cloud Financial Performance Management Solutions sector whose innovations in the Record to Report (R2R) process are at the heart of its success. With over 3,000 enterprise customers across the globe, our teams embody a small company culture that plays big in a rapidly growing enterprise software sector. They key to our success is our people and we are looking for the right technical and leadership talent as we grow our company.
Trintech is currently expanding its Software Engineering, SaaS Operations, and Information Technology teams in its Addison, TX headquarters. Do you enjoy tackling problems that are difficult to solve? Do you envision yourself accelerating your career as a member of technology and engineering teams who ensure the highest level of innovation and quality? Are you meticulous in your attention to detail and take your commitments seriously? Do you enjoy working in small teams that do the same? If so, you might make a good fit in our innovative, high energy work environment.
- Designs and delivers key testing components within multi-tier SaaS products with web-based on plugin-based on the Microsoft C#/.NET/SQL Server or JAVA/SQL Server technology stack.
- Design, build, and test high quality reusable manual test scripts.
- Works with developer, develops and executes the test strategy (plans, cases, etc.) for assigned areas.
- Provides technical expertise on specific products, operating systems, and specialized environments.
- Create or validate data using SQL.
- Diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Effectively leverage test case management and defect tracking solutions.
- Work on Agile Teams following Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM and SAFe.
- Leverages continuous build and automated unit test frameworks.
- Mentors less-experienced staff in their technical development.
- 4+ years of experience in the software industry (QA and/or Development).
- 3+ years of experience using test case management and defect tracking solutions.
- 3+ years of experience performing white-box and black-box testing activities in multi-tier solutions.
- 2+ years of experience testing client facing software.
- 2+ years of experience with VSTS.
- 2+ years of experience documenting defects, reproduction steps, RCA’s, and producing technical documentation.
- 2+ years of experience with test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, QTP, Ruby, or Pearl).
- 2+ years of experience troubleshooting technical issues with internal or external customers.
- Demonstrates aptitude for analytical problem solving.
- Commercial external customer-facing software development experience is highly desired / preferred.
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Experience building hosted applications in a large multi-data center environment.