Numerator | Engineering | Vadodara, Gujarat
Numerator has an immediate opening for a SQL Developer. The successful candidate will work within a development team environment along with other IT staff, Project Managers, and business users to
Duties and Responsibilities would primarily include below, but other database related tasks may be assigned:
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server along with SSIS and SSRS.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Setup and maintain client and production databases as requested, based on established corporate standard database schemas, user setup, backup/restore and job monitoring on MS SQL Server.
- Analyze, resolve and document findings in support of reported database issues.
- On-call support rotation for client data load environment.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in working with relational databases, systems analysis, design development, and implementation.
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent technical qualification.
- Microsoft Certification a definite plus (MCITP or MCTS on SQL Server 2008 or 2012 or 2016).