Content Administrator (Fixed-Term)
Advanced | Sales | Leeds, England
Content Administrator- Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole industry and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. Our vision is to continue to make a difference; positively impacting the lives of millions of people as the foremost provider of market focussed software solutions that make the complex simple. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
This fixed-term role will be essential in ensuring the effective ongoing management and maintenance of e-catalogue data that is core to Advanced’s market offering, and requires someone with the skills to independently work effectively to commercial deadlines.
What you will be doing
- Upload supplier catalogue data into the e- catalogue in an accurate and timely manner
- Manipulate data using excel spreadsheets to upload data into the e catalogue
- Quality assessing and proof reading work
- Managing work within agreed service levels
- Providing a professional level of customer service to our customers
- Complying with ISO 9001 and 27001 standards
- Experience with MS Excel and Access, and good general IT skills (Internet and Word) is desirable
- Experience with handling large files in excel is desirable
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Our entry-level hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. At Advanced, we don’t believe in CVs. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. Assessing you for behavioural fit and not for past experiences. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £225m turnover, 16,000
customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software
solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care
organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply?
Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!