Telarix | Accounting/Finance | Bangalore, Karnataka
Accounting Specialist - Bangalore
Are you passionate about numbers? Is your life passion to examine and analyze financial records? Are you slightly obsessed with prioritizing projects and balancing numbers? If so, this position is a good fit for you!
Starhome Mach, the leader in value-added global mobility and clearing services has recently merged with Telarix, a telecom influencer in interconnect software to form an unstoppable machine, and we are seeking a Accounting Specialist to join our Bangalore office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate AR invoices based on Sales Orders, Contracts and Project Plans
- Process supplier invoices by ensuring accuracy
- Review accounts receivable aging for collection issues and work cross-functionally to resolve issues
- Work with the Netsuite ERP system to enhance financial reports and resolve technical issues
- Process monthly journal entries and prepare General Ledger account reconciliations
- Assist with external audits
- Excellent communication in English, both written and verbal, is required
- CA/CMA candidate preferred but not required
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office
- 2-4 years of experience in bookkeeping, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, or related area
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented
- Interest in Financial Systems (NetSuite, Salesforce)
- Strong time management skills with ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance is required