Product Analyst - Software
CentralSquare Technologies | Development | Castle Hayne, NC
Do you have curiosity and an ambition to discover solutions to complex problems?
We’re looking for a junior to mid-level professional, who as a Product Analyst, would work alongside our Product Managers, Developers, and UX/UI Designers on our Inform RMS (Records Management Systems), ensuring that our product enhancements don’t just meet our customer’s needs, but exceed them.
We want passionate, energized people who care about making a difference in the world with their work. If you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself, then you might be a great fit for CentralSquare Technologies.
CentralSquare builds software to make that difference for our customers, the first responders working tirelessly to keep our communities safe. Want a chance to work on cutting edge tools like text to 911 and auto-dispatching, apply using the link below!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Software Developer, Product Manager, Owner or Analyst
- Experience with XML, Visual Studio, TFS and TFS Test Manager
- Consummate learner with an entrepreneurial spirit and leadership DNA
- Analytical mindset, ability to assess business processes as it relates to use of software
- Excellent communication and writing skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to comfortably and effectively present to groups of different sizes
- Ability to manage numerous tactical and strategic priorities effectively at any given time
- Experience using Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to continually pass background check requirements for working on and connecting to public safety information systems
- Ability to travel a minimum of 25%
Bonus points for:
- Exposure to graphic design applications and more advanced wireframes or mock-ups
- Experience with wireframing, whiteboarding, etc.
- Experience writing or working with User Stories or Features, as well as requirements and specifications