Java Solution Architect
Aptean | Development | Bangalore,
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America. Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve. Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Open Positions: Architect, Development
The Architect, Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Engineer, Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products. The Engineer, Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Software, etc.) required
· 10 - 14 years of experience in multiple IT areas that include analysis, design, evaluation, development, and implementation with 4 years of pure architecture experience
· Proven record of accomplishment as a Solution Architect, constructing new solutions.
· Demonstrated architecture and personal leadership experience be able to zoom in and zoom out and understand alignment and see the big picture
· Hands-on experience with large enterprise integration projects with external products/systems
· Experience at technology and/or ERP product companies desirable
· Solid knowledge in development and architecture of scalable web applications.
· Experience leading software development teams - providing technical oversight and code reviews, defining coding standards and best practices
· 5+ years’ experience engineering/developing web enabled applications and some combination of the following:
o Experience or certification in Cloud-based (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) Architecture
o Desire/ability to learn and implement new technologies
o Experience with Agile development methodology
o Background with multiple enterprise technologies
o Experience with MicroService pattern & SOA methodology
o Exposure to front-end UI technologies would be helpful
o Experience in all aspects of Architecture Design and cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data).
o Shown an understanding and consistent record for cloud based solutions, continuous integration/deployment and serverless architecture.
o Heightened awareness, experience or passion in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!