Implementation Engineer | EMEIA
Jamf | 160 - Systems Engineering | Munich, Bavaria
The Implementation Engineer (IE) interfaces in a pre-sales capacity with internal Jamf Teams (Sales, Research, Engineering, Services, Support) to design solutions outside of the core Jamf product for specialised customer and prospective customer needs.
During customer technical discovery, if gap analysis reveals functionality requirements not currently filled by the core Jamf product, the IE may build stopgap pre-production tools and feature augmentation to satisfy customer needs. The IE would then also lend expertise to the Research and Development teams to roll the required functionality into production and release.
When needed, the IE pivots from concept and design to post-sale delivery, traveling for onsite customer work as appropriate. The IE is also responsible for ongoing development of technical skills and proactively supporting the success of Jamf’s technical teams.
- Conceptualize, build, and implement solutions outside of the core Jamf product for specialized customer and prospective customer needs
- Team with internal Jamf engineering resources to perform gap analysis for customer needs
- Research additional integrations and toolsets
- Manage long-term customer “life cycle,” through project inception, operational planning, and technical delivery
- Perform administration activities such as pre-engagement planning, deliverables preparation, issues and task tracking, case-study documentation and post engagement case management
- Develop expertise to reflect knowledge and customer experience back to the Jamf organization via training, documentation, and mentoring
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
- 2 year / Associate's Degree (Preferred)
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in technical field (Preferred)
- 5-7 Years, complex Jamf Pro technical delivery and support (required)
- Technical expertise in the Apple platform and Jamf APIs
- Experience with various ITSM software within enterprise environments
- Capabilities in scripting REST and JSON using common toolsets such as swift, python, bash, perl, etc. (preferred)
- Open to be based in Amsterdam, London or Munich