Mid Level QA Analyst
CentralSquare Technologies | Development | High Point, NC
Do you want to work for the good guys? Are you ready to ensure information is available at the source of need? If so, CentralSquare has an immediate need for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing team in High Point, North Carolina. This hands-on, collaborative opportunity enables you to provide software testing services in an agile/scrum environment. You will partner with developers to identify and document required tests. Data and environment planning, execution, and defect verification are the essential services you provide to the team. Read on to see if you have what it takes to join CentralSquare Technologies in this exciting fast-paced growth company.
· Identify test conditions, both positive and negative, from User Stories, Product Backlog Items and other requirements documents.
· Create test cases with pre-conditions including machine state, configuration and data; action steps which exercise the code; and expected results for successful execution.
· Execute test cases, document results, update progress, and track bugs.
· Participate in daily stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives, & other meetings as required.
· A minimum of 3-5 years test experience in Agile Scrum.
· Proven experience with MS Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (AKA Azure DevOps), Jira or HP ALM
· Proficiency designing, developing and maintaining test cases and test suites
· Working knowledge of SQL, XML, Web Services, TCP/IP Networking, C# and/or Java
· Ability to deliver quality results under pressure and at a high rate
· Excellent problem-solving skills and a positive can-do attitude
· Desire to be a productive member of a dynamic and diverse team.