Product Owner - Branding & Advertising
Numerator | Product Management | Montego Bay, Saint James
The Product Owner will focus on developing our Branding & Advertising solutions, specifically the internal SaaS-based platforms that enable Numerator to report on advertising creatives and expenditure for our clients. The Product Owner will be responsible for the day to day operations of the product. The Product Owner will also require time management skills, a strong ability to communicate across different teams, ability to translate clients' needs to action, and a focus on execution.
The Product Owner Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Continued development of our Ad intelligence platform.
- Defining technical specifications for products.
- Validating specifications against user feedback and needs.
- Championing enhancements to our platforms.
- Managing the product road-map action items.
- Delivering updates and new features.
- Should be able to understand user's needs to enhance or develop new features.
- Conduct user research to identify the current landscape and gaps in a user's work flow.
- Validate product ideas and understand if product ideas will address market needs.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to define and actively manage the Ad Intel back-end platform road maps.
- Be able to work with Project Management Organization to set project plans for delivery of key road map items.
- Work with data management, operations, and engineering teams to detail and plan resources for product road map items.
- Work with multiple teams to implement new features.
- Gather requirements from Product Management, clients, and other stakeholders to create detailed user stories/specs that address user's workflow and interaction with the product.
- Documents story details based on the epics after reviewing with engineering.
- Collaborate with the Design team to develop mock-ups and prototypes.
- Owns the relationship with the tech lead and individual contributors from the engineering team.
- Attends all agile rituals and owns backlog grooming.
- Provides go / no-go decisions as it relates to feature development at on-the-fly demos or weekly demo meetings.
- Works with engineering to test and iterate on newly built features before launch.
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience. MBA plus.
- Action-oriented with hands-on experience in delivering results.
- Prior experience with delivering against aggressive timelines.
- Prior experience developing product specs.
- Prior experience with B2B product development is a plus.
- Glean customer insights from quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Excellent communication skills - be able to present to customers and internal audiences.
- Prior experience in the advertising industry, market research or with CPG a plus.
- Be comfortable with Excel; Power Point, G-suite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.