Ping Identity | Accounting/Finance (9110) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Staff Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager and assist with various day-to-day tasks in the general ledger and month-end close process. Candidates for this position should be ambitious, well organized, outgoing and interested in learning various areas of financial accounting. Ping operates in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia, Israel and parts of Asia, so familiarity with foreign currencies is preferred. The position offers exposure to all financial areas of the organization and is a great opportunity to develop professional skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare journal entries and monthly account reconciliations
- Review employee expense reimbursements
- Assist with entry and review of vendor bills
- Assist in cash accounting and reporting
- Assist with preparation of audit requests and other projects as deemed necessary
- Perform special projects as assigned by management
Complete a variety of work assignments within structured deadlines
- BS/BA in Accounting
- CPA candidate a plus
- 1-3 years of accounting experience (1-2 years of public accounting experience a plus)
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with a GL accounting system (NetSuite a plus)
- Candidate must demonstrate a positive attitude, strong work ethic and a willingness to learn