Hunt & Fish Help Desk
Aspira | 120 - SW/Maint Cust Support | Cumberland, MD
AspiraTM is looking for entry level Part Time Help Desk agents. This is a position working from our Frostburg, Maryland office. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and looking to grow professionally in the IT and Customer Service field.
Together with our customers, we’re on a mission to cultivate a connected world through shared experiences.
What does a Help Desk agent do?
This Help Desk Agent position involves: answering incoming phone calls, data entry, assisting customers through telephone support on product and service information. Help Desk Agents troubleshoot product and peripherals from equipment issues to transaction failures and service issues.
- Provide troubleshooting, identify problems, researching answers, and guiding users through corrective steps
- Utilize real-time case tracking software to create, update and escalate cases
- Document, analyze, and report daily
- Assigned projects, cross training, and development
What makes a successful Help Desk Agent:
- Technology background or strong personal interest in technology
- Available to be scheduled up to 30 hours/week. Our business operations include 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Have a willingness to help and a customer-friendly attitude; customer service exprience needed
- Team orientated with a strong work ethic, initiative, and work efficiency
- Pride in attendance and punctuality
- Ability to change priority, go from task to task quickly and efficiently
- Must be at least 18 years of age
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
AspiraTM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.