Work at Home- Call Center Agent, Reservations and Licensing Sales
Aspira | 108 - Call Ctr Home Based | Jacksonville, FL
AspiraTM is looking for remote customer service agents. This is a remote position working from the comfort of your own home. We are looking for residents in the states of Florida (FL) and Pennsylvania (PA) to assist with our seasonal call volume.
Together with our customers, we’re on a mission to cultivate a connected world through shared experiences.
Our Work-At-Home Department has been connecting customers with camping, tours & activity reservations as well as hunting & fishing licensing needs across North America since 2006.
There are no out-bound calling or sales/commission requirements; we pay hourly, paychecks are bi- weekly, direct deposit is available, and W2 provided.
What makes a successful Reservation and Licensing Sales Agent?
A quiet work environment that provides the following:
- Standard phone line. First choice is POTS/Analog phone landline. We can accept some cable/digital providers. Please, no cell, satellite or VoIP providers.
- High Speed internet connection and be able to be connected directly to the vendor’s modem by Ethernet cable.
- Direct wire to modem and phone line accessible to your intended work station.
- Have a desk top monitor that is not an all-in-one computer, tablet, laptop or TV.
- **No need to use your personal computer. We supply equipment with preloaded programs needed to train and work, including a dial pad and headset for phone calls, keyboard, and mouse.**
And be able to meet basic job duties that include:
- Accessing company programs and query information within the company data bases to meet customer requests.
- Assist your customers over the phone and/or chat and messaging with their requests, answer questions, and light trouble shooting.
- Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines, and procedures.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Observe overall company policies, procedures, and maintain good attendance.
- Attend scheduled virtual training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans.
- Meet our seasonal needs as expected to run through the end of September 2018.
Basic requirements of the position are:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to communicate remotely by phone, email and instant messaging (IM);
- Basic computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, some basic technical terminology;
- Must be organized and self-motivated as well as highly responsive to communication;
- Suggested typing speed of 20 to 30 wpm;
- Be able to provide a minimum of 25-29 hours of schedule availability, including weekend availability;
- Be a resident of Florida (FL) and Pennsylvania (PA)
- Work and train from the comfort of your own home and save on transportation costs.
- Paid guided training.
- An employee of AspiraTM, not an independent contractor!
- Internal growth opportunities
AspiraTM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.