Ping Identity | Sales (6100) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Sales Trainer role will be responsible for developing and delivering training programs to our field reps on Ping products, sales process, and other topics as needed. Working with the Enablement team, the Sales Trainer will be responsible for developing and delivering onboarding and training programs to drive sales productivity and effectiveness. The Sales Trainer will be also be responsible for conducting skills gap analysis of sales reps and maintaining certification tracking.
Specific duties include:
- Deliver presentations and modules at boot camps and ongoing training programs, including topics such as sales methodology and process, Ping solutions and capabilities, and tools and materials for success
- Applies a blended learning approach when appropriate for training program initiatives- live class, virtually and recording on demand
- Partner with Marketing and Product organizations to define sales training & enablement curriculums for Ping products and solutions, including messaging, product positioning, target audiences, and buyer personas
- Provide follow up leadership and sales coaching on sales methodology post roll out to support further adoption and reinforcement, both in one-on-one and group settings
- Conducts needs assessments and spot checks to ensure consistent global adoption of sales methodology and other programs
- Tracks attendance and reports class and certification completion
- Reports and measures onboarding and training effectiveness through business KPIs as well as provides recommendations for further adoption
- Drives cross-functional collaboration with Enablement, Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product and HR teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, or related area of study
- Minimum 5 years experience training sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver sales training programs for scale
- Exceptional project and program management skills: prioritization and follow-through on goals, plans, and projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter, high energy, motivated individual
Desired Qualifications or Experience:
- Former experience in B2B sales
Previous experience working in SaaS and/or security software industry