Field Account Executive (Remote)
Vertafore | Sales | East Lansing, MI
We are at a pivotal stage in our mission to transform the business of insurance as we focus on revolutionizing the customer experience, integrating our product suite and innovating software design. In addition to building a strong foundation in application software sales and insurance licensing & compliance; we value collaboration, persistence, courage, determination and agility in ourselves and those who join us. We continually challenge ourselves and the status quo to build and sell best-in-class software. Come join us!
WHO ARE YOU:
· Further develop relationships with existing agency clients
· Must have excellent demand generation and business development skills
· Must adopt Vertafore sales methodology be able to adhere to our sales process
· Present complex, solution- selling techniques at the executive level
· Make recommendations to customers that align business needs to technology solutions and services
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Proven success in Business-to-Business application software sales
· Industry experience including a deep understanding of licensing and compliance in the insurance industry
· Previous experience with or a strong understanding of insurance companies’ business workflow
· Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
· Demonstrated ability to follow sound business ethics when executing job responsibilities to build and maintain customer confidence
· Strong technical skills – WEBEX, MS Office, CRM software.
· Track record of exceeding quota
· Experience within a multi-dimensional operating environment is essential (i.e., not a mono-line, single market environment).
Domestic travel required 2-3 days per week 2-3 weeks per month. Travel will primarily be within the assigned territory with occasional trips to conferences, team meetings, etc.