Customer Success Technical Consultant
Vertafore | Customer Success | Denver, CO
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We are currently seeking a technical, customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Technical Consultant is responsible ensuring that our customers are pleased with their existing product suite. Their goal is to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The Technical Consulting team is an integral part of the Customer Success team. They research and listen diligently to understand the customer needs, finding areas where Vertafore can better serve them.
- Responsible for helping Vertafore customers use their products to their full potential, ensuring that they are pleased with Vertafore offerings
- Fix technical issues, process related problems, and database issues for customers
- Communicate technical issues and solutions to non-technical actors
- Devise project plans to bring value to customers
- Must learn new products and processes in a very short period of time
- Uncover value through the discovery process and align with solutions Vertafore offers
- Creative problem solving with both a systemic and relationship focus
- 3+ years technology experience in software or related field
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Sales Engineering or Account Management
- Technical skills including Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions and/or web based solutions
- Insurance industry experience preferred
- Experience with Vertafore products preferred
- Able to perform and present in high stress situations
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire learn new technologies
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
- Ability to cultivate internal relationships and intuitively leverage resources to solve customer issues. Work autonomously and with a team.
- Voice and advocate of our customer base with the ability to internally communicate information gathered from the field.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.