Design Marketing Specialist (Higher Ed)
PowerSchool | Higher Education | Austin, TX
The Design Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the design and management of internal and external company creative needs, including but not limited to: video, digital and website design, corporate collateral and branding, executive presentations, social media graphics, campaign and event creative needs. The ideal candidate should demonstrate an ability to hold their own in a high-paced, hands-on business environment. They must be proactive in managing their own assigned tasks and responsibilities while also actively communicating and collaborating with the entire marketing team.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Conceptualize and implement design solutions that meet marketing objectives and brand standards, optimizing for each channel (e.g. web, social media, advertisements, blog, infographics, etc.)
- Apply advanced understanding of video story flow, designing from storyboard stage through post-production and editing, using both vector animation and video
- Work with the content team to design internal collateral, presentations, merchandise, etc. and support the marketing team as needed
- Develop graphics that are optimized and sized appropriately for each channel e.g. email, website, social media, advertisements, blog, infographic etc.
- Create new art illustrations using digital drawing skills
- Create web graphics (jpg & PDF attachments) as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or a similar field.
- 3-5 years' experience in a design marketing role
- Advanced experience in using Adobe Suite (Primarily AfterEffects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines
- Ability to foster positive working relationships with team members and other company stakeholders
- Availability to work required hours and ability to work additional hours, as needed, to complete projects and reach goals